Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fashion Disasters

If people know me, then they know that I am not the kinds who usually spots a fashion disaster on street and then blogs about it. Ok, i do admit that when i do spot them in crowds we girls comment and do gossip but we only do it if their sense of fashion is of the worst kinds. Today for the 1st time i saw this girl on the street and I really cant help myself from blogging about her. We were having our brunch in Carroll street cafe (love the place) when I spotted a real pretty face. She walked in and I saw that her make up was right (which were bringing out her blue eyes) and she was pretty but when i looked down i was in for a shock. She was wearing a Yellow T with a Zebra strips scarf around her neck. If that wasnt good enough she topped it off with orange 3\4 Th's and Pink sandals. Now let me, isnt it worth sharing? She was looking like our very own Chi Chi (Govinda for lesser mortals). Anyways, after spotting such a pretty face with such a dressing my heart went out to her. She needs some training. Oh i would have loved to teach her but I myself am a fashion disaster 40% times.... atleast a disaster in US. After that i came home and googled for few biggest fashion disaster and I found quiet a few celebs who did it wrong. Here anyways is my top disasters of what i found.

I generally like her whole Retro look but this time around she looks like a complete disaster. Its a big NO NO for me.

I cant believe that she is one of the top model (she even selects top models) and she dresses like that.

The leopard prints are always my big favorites but this time around I hated them!

I really cant understand who thinks Lady Gaga is a fashion symbol. If you ask she is a fashion disaster when she dresses up, which she hardly does.


I really couldn't pick which one was worse, you know. Lilly Allen... i hardly find anything wow on her.

All my mum said was, "The poor girl needs some new clothes". That explains all.

Mom again, "Who stole her pants?" My mum cracks me up.

I know Fergie is a total hot babe and looks much younger and all.... but dont you think she should spare the teen look? I like her style and this look would have been better if she wore a shirt and tied a knot.

At loss for words *sigh*.

Now the girl from the street doesnt look like a total disaster.

She is a diva, she cant dress like that.

Honey havent you were come across the quote 'Too much is too bad'?

OK! can someone tell me what was she thinking?

I love her but her her style is something i always question.

Aren't there any other colors in the world??

I have no clue what to say now.

Was Paula going to a fashion disaster prom or something like that?

I found her pic after searching for a long time. The list wouldnt be complete without her :).

I love J.lo and the dress is good too. The fur and shoes make the look a disaster.

Now, after so much of disaster I also found a look that I liked and want try on soon. I have been wanting to having something like those bottoms, hat for ages and will now sure get it :).




2 comments:

Harini said...

Out of all Banks is the sure winner :P

Shreya said...

I know you hate Paris but that doesnt mean you have to search for her and I am sure Rini also helped in that :P.