Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Kid On The Block

Move over SRK cause here comes RK. Its been over 15 years that I have been fascinating about SRK, dreaming that one day I will his and he will be mine but not any more. There is a new kid on the block, who has stolen my heart (to utter dismay of my BF ofcourse). The guy who did that is none other Ranbir Kapoor.... yea you heard it right... Ranbir Kapoor. Now my hate for Deepika has increased as it’s combined with envy. What I would give to just to go on one date with this guy... Darn! He is so hot. If you think I m smitten by him so late, you are wrong. I am just blogging about it now. Just look at him!


After watching Wake up Sid, the 1st thing I did was to go shopping. I went around and got all cartoon T's and Undies for my Bf just like Ranbir wears them in the movie and also cartoon sheets and T's for me :D. Yeah, you can catch a glimpse of his Undy in scene where he is sitting with Konkona... hehe. But the sad part is my Bf... Refuses to wear them and calls them 'Kiddish' and 'Lame". Don’t worry I have my own ways to convince him to wear those ;). I think it’s worth a mention that my BF is a hottie too, so I am sure that he would look great in those :).


I really can’t wait for Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani to release. Main reason ofcourse is Ranbir, secondly its Katz... who is my favorite too and thirdly most importantly it’s from guys of AndazApna Apna which according to me is one the greatest movies every made in Indian Cinema. Considering all these I am sure that this movie is gonna be just great. Already I am in love with the songs, just bought the CD. I love Atif too... his voice is so soothing.

PS - I secretly hope that Katz and RK get together (given that I can’t be with him). I know Deepika and Sallu will kill me but they just look so great together.


4 comments:

Harini said...

I love Ranbir too... he is so yum|!

Shreya said...

He looks so great! I loved Wake Up Sid. Cant wait for APKGK

Archana said...

Haha I think Ranbir is a riot. :) Not sure if I find him cute, but just the way he is and the way he acts makes him a cutie. I loved him in Wake Up Sid! He was so perfect for that role!

Btw, cute blog!

Sonia Kulkarni said...

Ranbir is hot!