Monday, July 27, 2009

ABC Tag

When Vipul left me a message saying that he tagged me on a ABC tag, I dint care. So after ignoring this tag for god knows how long i have planned to do it. The main reason is its 5:30 in the morning and i don't know what else to do.

As always this tag also comes with some stupid rules like -

1) Link the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog.

3) Share the ABCs of you.

4) Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to them.

5) Let the 3 people know of the tag by leaving them comments.

6) Do not tag the original ‘tagger’.

So here goes nothing -

A – Available/Single? Committed to the core...

B – Best friend? Hmm... I know i will get kicked if i name a single person. So i am deciding to keep my butt intact :P.

C – Cake or Pie? Pie... Pie... Pie and more pie.

D – Drink of choice? Coffee

E – Essential item you use every day? My Lappy, Cant live without it :)

F – Favorite colour? Pink... Pink is my new obsession...

G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? None

H – Hometown? Chandigarh

I – Indulgence? Books.

J – January or February? Jan. The more special date is 16th of Jan ;)

K – Kids & their names? Huh

L – Life is incomplete without? Love

M – Marriage date? 14th Feb... year is a secret :D

N – Number of siblings? Its bad enough that i have one. Unlucky me :((

O – Oranges or Apples? Strawberries :P

P – Phobias/Fears? Heights and darkness :d

Q – Quote for today? Live and Let Live

R – Reason to smile? Mohit

S – Season? Spring... after coming to the US

T – Tag 3 People? Alright Ji

U – Unknown fact about me? I am a shopaholic

V – Vegetable you don't like? None :p... i eat any and everything ;)

W – Worst habit? Biting nails

X – X-rays you've had? None...

Y – Your favorite food? Rajma Chawal.

Z – Zodiac sign? Capri... Jan 16th remember?

I now tag.. Hani, Stuti and Sonia.

PS- Hani i know you are Online so i expect this post in like 10 minutes :p. Suffer with me baby :p. Cant tag vipul as he deleted the profile and cant tag Sonia as she hasnt started blogging yet. Hani Tag others not them :d...

0 comments: